T A G G E D ! ! !

Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:59:00 PM




11 Random Facts About Me

1. My name is Aina, but my cyber friends (mostly from Youtube) knows me as 'Moony', as I am obsessed with the game Harvest Moon.

2. I am extremely short, and sometimes people still think that I am an elementary school student, when really I'm a sophomore student in senior high.

3. I am an otaku freak, I love anime, manga and I have a crazy obsession for video games.

4. My fave video games ever are the Harvest Moon series, and the Kingdom Hearts series.

5. I often fall in love with anime/manga/video games male characters as I think they're very attractive.

6. I am a major Cassiopeia, and I love all 5 members of TVXQ equally.

7. I am such a cry baby, and very emotional at most time..(but especially when I'm angry)

8. I kinda hate reading, but enjoy writing.. (how weird is that?)

9. Sugar makes me really hyper.

10. Red, green and white are my all time favourite colours.

11. I love making videos, and I edit them for fun.


11 Random Questions From Ivan

1. What do you do in your spare times?
- I'll either make/edit videos or watch TV.

2. At what time do you arrive home and get rest everyday?
- Usually between 4.00-6.00 pm. And I often sleep late, somewhere around 2.00-4.00 am.

3. Have you done your duty in your religion?
- Yup. I've done my Maghrib prayer. Just waiting for the last Azan now.

4. How many songs in your playlist? What's the tittle for song number 1, 25, 50 & 75?
- 287 songs in total.
1. BoA - "No.1"
25. DBSK (JYJ) - "Itsudatte Kimi Ni"
50. DBSK (JYJ) - "W"
75. Maher Zain - "InsyAllah"

5. What the student council in your school do in the class meeting ?
- I have no idea.

6. What do you eat for breakfast today?
- Some toasts & Quaker oats.

7. Content or something that doesn't need to exist in a good blog?
- Um...I don't know, really.

8. Something that you regret and want to improve?
- My attitude, how I practice my religion in my daily life & my exam grades.

9. How look like your dreaming house?
- Dreamy & comfortable. xD

10. You have a nickname? Why you chose that nickname? How the beginning and the story?
- Yes. Eera. Given from my family. It's shorten from my full name; Ainatul Syaheera.

11. Do you like my character?-_-
- I don't really know you...But yeah, so far I do like it ^^


11 Random Questions From Me

• How tall are you?
• What language(s) do you speak & are fluent in?
• Are you a kpop-er? (whose/what fanclub are you in?)
• What do you think of me & my blog?
• Have you watched any of my videos before? (what do you think of it?)
• What's your ethnicity & religion?
• Do you read manga & watch anime? (what's your fave?)
• Your all time favorite blog?
• Your all time favorite song?
• What do you think of your life?
• Have you ever regret doing something in your life before? (what is it?)


I TAG ;; Claire, Qila, Fida, Farhah, Clarisse, Rin, Aiza, Putri {I'm all out xD}






The Past | The Future
CHATBOX